Discover with us the traditions of rural life outside Sorrento during this tour of hour heirloom citrus grove, followed by a wine tasting and delicious traditional farm-style dinner.
Duration 4 hours
from 1 April 2019 to 31 October 2019 (Except on Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel or other accommodation to our family's citrus grove outside Sorrento.
- Tour begins at 6 pm with a guided walk and explanation of the history of citrus farming in the area's historic groves.
- Visit the farmhouse, mill, and 18th-century barrel room
- Presentation about wine-making in the past and present
- Wine tasting and three-course dinner incl. water and our house wine at the Antico Casale agriturismo
- Return transfer
- Extra drinks
- Transfers to and from hotels or other accommodations not located in Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano, and Meta
This "farm experience" includes a visit to the Persico family farmhouse, just outside the center of Sorrento. The Antico Casale agriturismo in the hills offers a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea where dinner is served. This tour is led by the Persico brothers, the youngest generation of a historic Sorrentine farming family that still works the land surrounding the farmhouse.