In March and November
The Persisco family is pleased to present the Hiking program in the Amalfi Coast!
A week immersed in nature, good food, great company and breathtaking views.
Visit the Amalfi Coast under a different point of view, natural and charming.
Available dates and Fees
- From march, 1 to march, 08 – 600€ per person
- From march, 15 to march, 22 – 700€ per person
- From november, 7 to november, 14 – 600€ per person
- From november, 21 to november, 28 – 600€ per person
- From november, 29/11/15 to november, 6 – 600€ per person
The participation fee of the ‘all Hiking Tour’ includes
- Overnight in double room
- Packed breakfast for every excursion day
- Transfer by car to reach the location of departure for hiking excursions
- Map and brief guide of the places to be visited
The price does not include
- Private transfer to and from the Agriturismo Antico Casale Colli di San Pietro in the days of arrival and departure
- Travel tickets (Circumvesuviana trains, buses, hydrofoils)
- Entrance fees to museums and archeological sites
- Extra drinks and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in “the fee includes”
Good to know
- The administartion of the Agriturismo Antico Casale assumes no responsibility and no refunds in case of bad weather conditions that make it impossible for the excursions included in the program
- The excursion to the island of Capri will be canceled in the event of adverse weather conditions
- The planned excursions are subject to change which shall be immediately communicated in the planned
Arrival of participants with their own means of transportation at the Guesthouse Antico Casale Colli di San Pietro
Or are provided private transfers from the airport or the Central Station of Naples.
Accommodation in the room.
According to the time of arrival, for those who want, may climb up the Monte Vico Alvano (642m), the highest peak of the Sorrento Peninsula, which rises behind the farm, with a superb view of the two gulfs, then at the return, dinner and overnight.
- Duration of path: 1 hour
- Length: 6 km
- Max Height= 642m (top Vico Alvano) Min. Height= 320m (Agriturismo Antico Casale Colli di San Pietro)
After a delicious breakfast at the Guesthouse Antico Casale we will go to the port of Sorrento where we will hop over to the Island of Capri.
The most beautiful and glamorous Island in the Gulf of Naples.
We are going to discover the wonderful walking trails and natural sites. We will reach Villa Jovis, the ancient home of the Emperor Tiberius, the Natural Arch and Punta Tragara, with views of the legendary stacks, still a symbol of the island.
Duration of Path: 3 hours
Length: 5 km
Max Height = 231m (Villa Jovis) Min.Height= 142 m (piazzeta of Capri)
Day dedicated to the extreme edge of the Sorrento Peninsula, better known as Punta Campanella
Where you can admire breathtaking scenery in the midst of an almost wild vegetation.
Departure from Termini (328m) arrival at Punta Campanella (36m).
The excursion includes a visit to the ridge of Mount San Costanzo (290m) where you can enjoy a superb view of the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno.
The tour will end with a visit to the Gargiulo oil mill and a brief tour of the Antico Casale, where they will show you the old and modern techniques of the production of extra virgin olive oil, as well as the cultivation of oranges and lemons which are very famous in Sorrento.
Duration of Path: 3.5 hours
Length: 7 km
Max Height= 486m (Mount San Costanzo) Min.Height = 36m (Punta Campanella)
To the discovery of the city of Sorrento
We visit the ruins of the Roman Villa of Pollio Felice and continue to Bagni della Regina Giovanna, a small rocky promontory overlooking the deep blue waters of the coast of Sorrento.
Free time to visit the city’s historical center and shopping.
Expected return in the evening, dinner and overnight.
- Duration of Path: 1 hour
- Length: 3 km
- Max Height= 88m (Sorrento) Min.Height = 0 (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)