Spend a day with us on the farm! We'll pick fruit and vegetables from the garden, cook traditional dishes from Sorrento, and then sit down together for lunch al fresco under the pergola.
Duration 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Cooking class (beginning time: 10am)
- Visit our family farm to learn about rural history and traditions
- Pick fruit and vegetables to be use during the cooking class
- Lessons in preparing four courses: starter, fresh pasta dish, fish or vegetarian dish, dessert (the menù will vary according to the season and what is fresh in the garden)
- Lunch al fresco beneath the pergola featuring dishes prepared during the cooking class
- Water and house wine
- Return to hotel around 4pm
- Extra beverages at lunch
- Transfers to/from Sorrento hotels (EUR 5/person)
The cooking class is held at Ristorante Da Nonna Luisa, part of the Agriturismo Antico Casale farm in Colli di San Pietro, located in the hills of the Sorrentine Peninsula.
The day will begin with a guided tour of the farm and fields where we will pick the fruit and vegetables we need to prepare the dishes during the cookng class.
Lessons are led by Nonna Luisa herself, with the help of grandsons Mario and Salvatore.
During lunch, a number of Sorrentine specialties will be served.